Tattoo Removal Options?Let This Site Map Guide You.
This tattoo removal options site map is your trusted guide to known methods for safely and effectively removing tattoos you no longer love the way you once did!
The organization of this site is very straightforward. Everything branches out from the home page menu. Here are the main sections.
Tattoo Removal – About This SiteThis tattoo removal site is the work of Allen J. Pollick, author of the landmark book about safely and effectively removing tattoos, whether doing it yourself or with professional help.
Tattoo Removal Blog – News And UpdatesThis tattoo removal blog emphasizes proven methods that help you safely and effectively remove that once-loved, but no-longer-wanted tattoo.
DIY Tattoo RemovalDIY tattoo removal, Is A Very Hot Topic. Laser Tattoo Removal Is Expensive. Don’t You Owe It To Yourself To At Least Check Out The Many Possibilities That You Have Of Removing Your Own Tattoo?
Tattoo Removal MethodsTattoo Removal Methods Revealed! AT LAST! Now You Can Get Rid Of Those Unwanted Tattoos! Discover 16 Proven Methods And techniques Guaranteed To Remove Unwanted Tattoos In This Fact Filled Book!
History Of TattoosThe History of Tattoos goes back many centuries BUT, IF YOU HAVE A TATTOO, YOU TOO ARE PART
Henna TattoosHenna tattoos have been around for many centuries. Infact, it can even be said that the Henna tattoo was one of the original temporary tattoos. Infact, it can even be said that Henna was
Do It Yourself Tattoo Removal Secrets RevealedFree 14 Page Report Reveals One of Our Home Tattoo Removal Methods
A Tattoo Removal Option? Contact us with your question.Here is where you will find your best tattoo removal option!
In any case, people today are not only getting tattoos. They’re also removing them in greater and greater numbers. All your tattoo removal alternatives split nicely into two categories – surgical and non-surgical.
A. Surgical Methods
- Laser (Light Amplification by the stimulated emission of radiation)
- Cryosurgy (Freezes the area of the tattoo prior to removal. Often used with Dermabrasion/Salabrasion due to the frozen skin and less loss of blood.)
- Dermabrasion (Rubs off the top layer of your skin each time it is performed.)
- Salabrasion (Rubbing the tattoo with salt and sanding it out.)
- Excision (Cutting out a small portion at a time.)
- Plastic Surgery (self explanatory)
- Tissue Expansion (A balloon is inserted and inflated.)
- I.P.L.T. (Intense Pulsed Light Therapy)
B. Non-Surgical Methods
- TCA Removal Method
- Glycolic Acid Skin Peel Method
- Hydroquinone Removal Method
- Infrared Coagulation (I.R.C.) Method
- Chemical Extraction/Acid Peel Method
- Tattoo Over Removal Procedure
- Tattoo Fading Creams Method
- Tattoo cover-Ups
Whatever your reason for getting a tattoo in the first place, you’ve come to the right place for the solid trusted information you need to remove tattoos that you no longer want.